I'm really just little

... and someday I will remember!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

CHECK IT OUT



I like to force my music on everyone, so here's a pile of songs you should download. If you know what's good for you.

Stars - Ageless Beauty (More Serene Mix)
If it was up to me, I would make sure the title of this indicated that it "bopped." But I'm not in charge of stuff like that, and it saddens me.
Mason vs Princess Superstar - Perfect Exceeder
HAHAHAHAHA. YES PLEASE
Reklame - Coca-Cola For Oss Alle
Norwegian Coke ads: Let me marry them
Joanna Newsom - Peach, Plum, Pear
This makes me want some sort of kingdom, complete with minstrels. Oh please.
Tori Amos - A Case Of You
I listened to the original of this song way to much lately. This is the only cover that makes sense.
Nouvelle Vague - Love Will Tear Us Apart
French girls singing old punk/new wave songs. Why has this not taken over the world?
Girl Talk - Minute by Minute
All Girl Talk is fun, but this is best because it has JEFF MANGUM COUNTING.
Neutral Milk Hotel - Holland, 1945
LISTEN TO JEFF MANGUM COUNT.
Spank Rock - Lindsay Lohan
I try not to listen to this when my mother's in the room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home