I'm really just little

... and someday I will remember!

Sunday, December 10, 2006

HOW TO WIN AT GRAPHIC DESIGN

- Use strange-coloured tape. Purple, for example.
- Let classmates sleep over in your room. But it's not enough to just sleep, you kind of have to sprawl out all over your bed as well as your roommates. Also you should like, spoon and shit.
- MUSTACHES. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you don't deserve to know.
- Incorporate cats into everything you do. Incorporate monorails into everythin you do. Incorporate both for MAXIMUM effect.
- Live at school.
- PELIKAN gouache. In JARS.

YEAH SO I HOPE THIS HELPS


HERE'S SOME SONGS 'N' SHIT

Amy Millan - I Will Follow You Into The Dark (LIVE WITH STEEL GUITARS AND COUNTRY-SOUNDING SHIT)
The Brunettes - Loopy Loopy Love (UH YEAH)
Mates of State - Abercrombie (I'M KINDA EMO BUT IT'S OKAY BECAUSE IT'S MATES OF STATE
Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins - Fernando (NOT THE ABBA SONG, BUT CONAN TALKS FOR A BIT AT THE END)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home