I'm really just little

... and someday I will remember!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

I want passion in my eyes

This shy girl is moving on up, going to fucking college in a week and a half.
I don't know what to do, really.
I think I'm going to like it but I'm worried. I think I'll be the youngest one there. And that everyone will hate me and ostracize me or whatever.
It's normal paranoia, but in that setting it's going to be worse.
Here's something.

righthere


Click it! It's what I'm going to school for, it better be good.

Now it's time to be cryptic!
I hate it when something good comes along and I kind of let it go by. I get worried if people are too nice to me. Normal paranoia for me, once again.
But I let things go by too late, I can count all these things and then slap my head because I'm an idiot about it.

I'm just going to become a raging asexual and reproduce by budding, it's gonna be okay!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger a said…

    I was reading some asexual girl's blog once, and all she kept talking about was how she didn't feel any attraction to anything.
    I WAS NOT BUYING IT.

    I get it you're asexual, now what?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home