I'm really just little

... and someday I will remember!

Monday, August 14, 2006

translation

I'll start this blog off with a song reccomendation.
Broken Social Scene - Major Label Debut (Fast)
Today I took my dog for a walk on the beach. We both ran and I listened to that song really really loud on my headphones. I felt like I was in a movie.

I'm very excited for tomorrow. I work from 8:30 until 4:30 (yay Souris Library!), and then some friends I haven't seen in a while are picking me up and we're hitting up CHARLOTTETOWN.
This is the conversation I had with my friend the other night about it:

"Yeah, we're going to go to town and have a girl's day on Tuesday!"
"Sweet!"
"Yeah, it'll be me, you, Mary Theresa and Jason!"
"I can't wait!"

How sad, we don't even think he's a man.

Anyway, it will hopefully be a good time. I'm going to take squillions of pictures, maybe.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger a said…

    Ive jumped on the blog train.
    its fun.

    theres a party on AUGUST 30th on King St. Its a party in which you dress METAL. if you are in town then, you should come.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home