I'm really just little

... and someday I will remember!

Sunday, February 11, 2007

feel it

Here's some FREE MUSIC for all you ungrateful shits.

Animal Collective - We Tigers
This song is fucking weird and 99% of the population can't stand it. But OH MAN TIGERSTIGERSTIGERSTIGERSTIGERSOHAHHH
The Aquabats - Pizza Day
MEAL PLAN
The Arcade Fire - Intervention
This is nice, with an organ and other nice stuff. Mmhmm? Yes.
The Boy Least Likely To - Faith
Like George Michael, but with a banjo. Yesplease.
Brendan Benson - Cold Hands, Warm Heart
Oh Brendan Benson, you look like the guy from Puddle of Mud but I love you.
Camera Obscura - San Francisco Song
Also I love Camera Obscura.
Cat Power - I Found A Reason
I wish I could find the Velvet Underground version of this where it's all warm and fuzzy and feels like a sleigh ride. That's fucking awesome.
CocoRosie - By Your Side
There's a remix of the song Far Left by Spank Rock and there's a sample of this song and ohh man loveliness.
The Dresden Dolls - Delilah
But live this time! Yay!
The Exploding Hearts - I'm a Pretender
An awesome band with a really sad story.
Girl Talk - Non-Stop Party Now
FILTHY.
Goldfrapp - Ooh La La
ohh sexy.
Guitar Wolf - Can-Nana Fever
Why am I not TUFF and also Japanese?
Har Mar Superstar - DUI
If he ever makes a song about getting drunk and having Internet access, it might be my anthem.
The Knife - You Make Me Like Charity
It's the girl from CSS in this song. Right? Or maybe I dreamt that.
Malajube - Le Jus de Citron
I DON'T KNOW FRENCH HAY GUYS
The Moldy Peaches - Rainbows
MORE FILTHINESS
My Bloody Valentine - Blown a Wish
eughhh I'm getting tired.
Neutral Milk Hotel - Oh Sister
Oh Comely/Oh Sister/Oh my God they're like the same song.
Of Montreal - Tim, I Wish You Were Born A Girl
awww.
The Only Ones - Another Girl, Another Planet
Claaaaassic.
The Pipettes - Kitchen Sink
Oh I'll tie you to the kitchen sink. I need sleep.
Princess Superstar - NYC Cunt
She took the whole bottle.
Regina Spektor - The Noise
Regina I love you marry me etc etc etc
Rilo Kiley - The Good That Won't Come Out
CONSTIPATION.
The Slits - Love und Romance
the Slits are lovely and skippy and they had BOOOOOBS on their album cover
Spank Rock - Backyard Betty
I'D TAP THE HO
Tilly and the Wall - Bad Education
TAP DANCE YEAH

And I'm gonna give up here because I'm going crazy

3 Comments:

  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger kristincheverie said…

    no shutup

     
  • At 10:57 PM, Blogger April said…

    ahh!! songs! so many!!! *dies over the ammounts*

     
  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger erin said…

    You gave me my first official, properly recorded Neon Bible song, and for that, I thank you.

    Oh, and your little baby sister's gonna lose her mind.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home